Cranberry Ginger Green Tea
Looking to spice up your day a bit? Our Cranberry Ginger Iced Green Tea recipe is an absolute must! The fruity infusion and zing of ginger is sure to give your day the pizazz you’ve been needing! Did we mention how easy it is to make? Now the real question is, what are you waiting for?
- 4 Salada Pomegranate Acai Green Tea bags
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup fresh cranberries, plus more for garnish
- 1 piece of fresh ginger, sliced
- Sugar to taste (optional)
- Thin lemon slices (optional)
- Fresh mint for garnish (optional)
- In a medium saucepan combine water, cranberries and ginger. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add tea bags. Cover and steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and discard and strain mixture. Serve over ice and garnish with cranberries and fresh mint. If desired, sweeten tea with sugar and lemon.