Cranberry Ginger Iced Green Tea
Our Cranberry Ginger Iced Green Tea recipe is refreshing and oh so easy to make! The fruity infusion and zing of ginger will definitely have you singing this tea's praises.
- 4 Salada Pomegranate Acai Green Tea Bags
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup fresh cranberries, plus more for garnish
- 1 piece of fresh ginger, sliced
- Sugar to taste (optional)
- Thin lemon slices (optional)
- Fresh mint for garnish (optional)
- In a medium saucepan combine water, cranberries and ginger. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add tea bags. Cover and steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and discard and strain mixture. Serve over ice and garnish with cranberries and fresh mint. If desired, sweeten tea with sugar and lemon.