Iced Honey Chamomile Lemonade
Relax and refresh with our deliciously easy Iced Honey Chamomile Lemonade. The crisp delicate and calming blend of our new Soothers Chamomile Infusion Tea meets the zesty refreshment of lemonade for our new favorite summer drink. No more lemonade packed with sugar, we’d much rather keep it light and easy to sip on all day long! The sweetest part about this recipe is sharing it with the ones that you love! Snap a pick and share it using the hashtag #SaladaRecipes!
- 4 Salada Soothers Chamomile Infusion Tea Bags
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 2 cups of lemonade
- 2 Lemons (sliced for garnish)
- Mint for garnish
- Boil 2 cups of fresh water, add tea bags and steep for 5-10 minutes. P
- Remove tea bags. Stir in honey and allow tea to cool completely.
- Stir in chilled lemonade.
- Fill 4 tall glasses with ice; divide chamomile lemonade among glasses. Garnish with lemon slices and mint.