Simple and Fun Fluffy Strawberry Pancakes to Start the Morning
Make strawberry pancakes with your favorite herbal tea
Who doesn’t love cooked pancakes? Pancakes are fluffy, delicious, and just about the best way to enjoy breakfast. There are a ton of pancake recipes out there that are musts to try out one day and we have one to add for you to step up your pancake game.
Adding strawberries to your homemade pancake mix is the perfect way to sweeten your day. One of the best strawberry pairings is a cup of chamomile tea. Yes, chamomile flowers and strawberries are a mellow, honey-like sweetness with soft and fruity notes that creates a soothing experience.
The addition of a couple of chamomile tea with milk in your recipe is sure to enhance your pancake experience!
Does chamomile tea have caffeine?
Salada Chamomile & Vanilla Soothing Tea is 100% caffeine free, as well as all of our other herbal blends in the Soothing Teas line. Indulge in a moment of peace with one of our favorite soothing chamomile herbal tea flavors. Chamomile tea can be enjoyed throughout the day and evening, without needing to worry about caffeine jitters or staying up all night.
Pancake Mix Ingredients
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose white flour (For Gluten-Free, use oat flour or gluten free baking flour)
- 3 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 ⅓ cup of milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or agave
- 2 Salada Chamomile & Vanilla Soothing Tea tea bags
- 1 free-range egg
- 3 tbsp coconut oil or melted butter
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cup of diced fresh strawberries
Strawberry Pancake Recipe
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients to remove lumps.
- On high heat, add oat milk and tea bags into a small pot. Bring to a boil until the milk has changed to a brown color. Remove off stove and allow to cool.
- Add wet ingredients, except strawberries, into another bowl. Mix wet and dry ingredients together. Gently stir in strawberries until well combined.
- Add coconut oil or butter to a skillet set on medium heat. After it is melts, 1/3 cup of pancake batter and fry on each side, about 3-4 minutes. Repeat until mix is gone.
- Enjoy your fluffy pancakes!
Did you make this recipe?
Make sure to mention @saladatea!