Watermelon & Mint Iced Tea
Savor every last minute of summer with our new Watermelon Mint Iced Tea recipe! The season may be nearing an end but that doesn’t mean the flavor of summer has to rush away with it. The juicy sweet explosion of watermelon matched with the cool refreshing punch of mint makes this drink mysteriously delicious and ridiculously undeniable. Give it a try and share with your friends! Snap a pic and tag us with the hashtag #SaldaRecipes!
- 5 Salada Soother Mint Mélange Tea Bags
- 4 cups of water
- 2 cups of cubed watermelon
- Mint Leaves for garnish
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil, then remove from the heat.
- Add the tea bags and steep for 15-20 minutes.
- Place the mint leaves, watermelon cubes, and ice into a pitcher. Pour tea over mixture.
- Stir for 5 minutes. Garnish glasses with additional mint leaves.
- Serve and enjoy!