Slow Cooker Fall Spice Tea
Cinnamon spice and everything nice!
This isn’t just the most delicious tea you’ll have all fall, but it also fills your home with the warm scent of Autumn for hours! No drink will get you in the fall spirit quite like this one. Did we mention it’s only three easy steps? What are you waiting for, go make it now! Let us know how you like it! Share a photo using the hashtag #SaladaRecipes.
- 4 bags of Salada Black Tea
- 2 large and crispy apples
- 3-5 cinnamon sticks
- A few cloves
- 2 cups of water
- 2 cups apple juice
- Core and seed apples and cut thin slices, add to crockpot
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine
- Turn crockpot on high for 3 hours.
- Serve warm and enjoy!