Watermelon & Green Tea Smoothie
Our Green Tea Watermelon Smoothie Recipe is beyond YUM. A combination of green tea, watermelon, lemon, and honey... it make's a delicious breakfast smoothie, a tasty afternoon snack or an evening treat.
- 2 Salada Pure Green Tea bags
- 2 cups of chilled watermelon, roughly chopped
- 1 cup of water
- 1 ½ tbsp. of honey
- 1 tsp. of lemon juice
- Handful of ice cubes
- Bring water to boil, pour over tea bags and steep for about 3-5 minutes. Chill tea overnight.
- Place all the ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Add ice cubes to serving glasses and pour smoothie on top.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!