Are you tired of ordering coffee to your house and spending way too much money on delivery fees? We aren’t just helping you rid yourself of coffee and delivery fees, we are also kissing those extra sugars and calories goodbye! Nothing says fall like pumpkin spice latte, and nothing says happiness like a pumpkin spice latte that doesn’t wreck your diet! We are here with the keto friendly pumpkin spice latte you need in your life!
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp stevia (or your favorite keto friendly sweetener)
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup brewed Coffee
- sugar free whipped cream (optional)
- In a small pot, stir together the almond milk, heavy cream, pumpkin puree, stevia, and pumpkin pie spice until hot.
- Add mixture to blender, along with your vanilla extract, while warm and blend on medium speed until frothy. (This step can also be done in your mug if you have a milk frother)
- Transfer your frothy mixture to your favorite, most cozy mug and stir in the brewed coffee.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice (optional).