Peach & White Tea Smoothie
Nothing says sweet summertime like a fresh juicy peach! This delicious smoothie made with peaches and yogurt will be your new summer favorite! Have it in the morning, for an afternoon snack, or as a dessert replacement in the evening. It’s a win, win all the way around!
- 1 cup of Salada Pure White Tea
- 1 ripe peach pitted and sliced (no need to peel, the skins will blend right up and won't be noticeable)
- 1 banana (no need to slice it just break it in half and add both pieces)
- ¾ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Brew Salada pure white tea and let tea cool before adding to smoothie.
- Add all ingredients to your blender until smooth.
- Stir with spoon to make sure everything is blended.