Green Tea Soda
A refreshing soda for green tea lovers that is simple to make! Fill your glass with this fruit filled blast of refreshment!
Makes 8 to 10 servings.
- 8 Salada Green Tea bags
- 4 cups of water
- 1 liter of plain or sparkling flavored water
- 3 tbsps. of honey or sugar
- 4 cups of fresh fruit (nectarine wedges, lime slices, blueberries or raspberries)
- Fresh mint
- Add 8 Salada Green Tea bags to 4 cups of boiling water and let stand for 2 to 3 minutes; remove and discard tea bags.
- Cover and chill brewed tea for 2 hours.
- Before serving, add 1 liter of chilled plain or flavored sparkling water and 3 tablespoons of honey or sugar to chilled tea. Stir.
- Add assorted fresh fruit, such as nectarine wedges, lime slices, blueberries and/or raspberries to each glass, add ice and fill with chilled tea.
- Top with 8 to 10 fresh mint sprigs.