Pineapple Green Tea
Our home brewed Pineapple Green Tea recipe is crisp and sweet with a hint of citrus and pineapple to get you ready for the warmer weather ahead!
- 6 Salada Green Tea Bags
- 10 cups
- 1 cup fresh, frozen, or canned pineapple chunks
- 1 medium orange, sliced
- 1/2 cup honey
- In a medium saucepan, bring 6 cups of water to a rolling boil. Remove pan from heat, and add tea bags. Allow to steep for 5 minutes.
- While tea steeps, add pineapple chunks, orange slices, and honey to a pitcher.
- Once tea is ready, remove tea bags and discard.
- Pour warm tea mixture over the pineapple, oranges, & honey, and stir until well mixed and the honey has melted.
- Add the remaining 4 cups water to the tea and stir.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!