Pineapple Green Tea
Dreaming of warmer, tropical, sun filled days? Us too. Our home brewed Pineapple Green Tea recipe will take you straight to the island. A refreshing combo of sweet pineapple and a hint of citrus, one of those drinks you will never want to end!Ingredients:
- 6 Salada Green Tea bags
- 10 cups water
- 1 cup fresh, frozen, or canned pineapple chunks
- 1 medium orange, sliced
- 1/2 cup honey
- In a medium saucepan, bring 6 cups of water to a rolling boil. Remove pan from heat, and add tea bags. Allow to steep for 5 minutes.
- While tea steeps, add pineapple chunks, orange slices, and honey to a pitcher.
- Once tea is ready, remove tea bags and discard.
- Pour warm tea mixture over the pineapple, oranges, & honey, and stir until well mixed and the honey has melted.
- Add the remaining 4 cups water to the tea and stir.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!