Watermelon Green Tea Refresher
Our Watermelon Green Tea Refresher Recipe is the perfect combo of watermelon, limes, and our #deliciouslyeasy green tea! Exactly what you need on those hot summer days. Get the details below!
- 5 Salada Green Tea bags
- 4 cups watermelon, cubed and seeded, chilled
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Lemon and lime slices for garnish
- In a medium saucepan, bring 5 cups of water to a rolling boil. Remove pan from heat, add tea bags.
- Allow tea to steep for 5 minutes.
- Once your green tea is chilled, add watermelon cubes and lemon juice. Stir well.
- Pour into a glasses and serve with a slice of lemon, lime and lots of ice!