The Best Healthy Brownies
These healthy brownies have it all – they’re so fudgy and delicious that no one would suspect they’re healthy PLUS they’re so easy to make! They also pair well with your favorite Salada green tea!
- 1/4 cup of oat flour
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup of bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips to mix in
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease an 8x8 baking pan.
- In a small bowl, mix flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder.
- In a large bowl, melt the chocolate and coconut oil together, mix well until completely melted.
- Add the sugar cane, Greek yogurt and vanilla extract, to the chocolate coconut mixture and stir.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and whisk until just incorporated.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into greased pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- Place brownie pan on a wire rack to cool.
- Enjoy with your sweetheart and your favorite cup of Salada green tea!