Green Tea & Apple Smoothie
You know what they say about having an apple a day... well they didn’t say it couldn’t be in a smoothie! The combination of apples and green tea make this smoothie simple, delicious and perfect for the fall season!
- 1 cup of Salada Green Tea (use 1-2 tea bags)
- 1 small apple (peeled, cored and roughly chopped)
- 1/2 banana (peeled)
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseed
- 1/2 tablespoon of ginger (peeled and grated)
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!