Mixed Berry & Mint Iced Green Tea
This sweet medley will lift your spirits in no time! Mix raspberries, blackberries, mint, and green tea for a flavor combo that’s sure to please!
- 1 Salada Family Size Green Tea bag
- 4 cups of water
- A couple fresh mint leaves
- 1 c fresh blackberries
- 1 c fresh raspberries
- 1 tbsp honey (optional)
- Additional mint and berries for presentation
- Bring four cups of fresh cold water to a boil.
- Pour boiling water over 1 Salada Family Size Green Tea bag and mint leaves in a 32 oz pitcher.
- Let it steep for 5 minutes.
- Puree raspberries and blackberries.
- Strain berries with fine mesh sieve to remove seeds.
- Remove brewed tea bag and mint leaves.
- Add stained berries and honey (optional) to the tea and stir.
- Pour tea into glasses with ice, garnish with fresh berries and mint. Enjoy!