That'Salada Green Ghoul Refresher
Get spooky this Halloween with our Green Ghoul Refresher! This wicked potion is made with green tea, cucumbers and fresh mint... the spookiest way to get the festivities started.
- 5 Salada Green Tea bags
- 1 cup of lemon juice
- 3/4 cup of honey
- 3 cucumbers
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups of fresh mint
- Brew 5 cups of Salada Green Tea. Let cool to room temperature.
- Once cooled, combine the tea with 1 cup of lemon juice and 3/4 cup of honey in a pitcher and stir.
- Slice 3 cucumbers. Add cucumbers, a pinch of salt and 2 cups of fresh mint to a blender. We recommend saving a few cucumber slices for garnish.
- Pulse the mixture in blender until chunky.
- Add half of the green tea mixture to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Combine the mixture in the blender with the rest of the green tea and stir until the mixture is evenly distributed.
- Add ice cubes. Garnish with mint and cucumbers.
- For a spooky touch, top with a ghouly embellishment!