Strawberry & Basil Green Tea
This fruit sweetened iced tea recipe is oh so cool, refreshing and nourishing. A happy twist to the classic green tea. Perfect for parties or just an afternoon at home! Happy sipping!
- 4 Salada Green Tea bags
- 4 cups of hot water
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 4 oz. of strawberries, sliced
- 2 cups of ice cubes
- Fresh basil
- In a pitcher, make the tea by adding hot water to the tea bags
- Add honey, stir well and chill in fridge for 1 hour
- When ready, add the strawberries and ice cubes
- Mix well, serve cold with fresh basil.