Vanilla Matcha Green Tea Latte
It’s not your ordinary latte, but then again, you’re no ordinary person. This may seem like a fancy complicated drink only a barista can handle, but we are here to tell you the truth. Our Vanilla Matcha Green Tea Latte is so easy you can make it in the comfort of your own home. No more coffee runs!
- 1 Salada Matcha Green Tea bag
- 1/2 cup of vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice), warmed
- 1 tbsp. + more to taste of honey (or sweetener of your choice)
- Whip Cream topping (optional)
- Brew matcha green tea according to package
- Add brewed matcha green tea to French press. Add almond milk and honey and mix until well combined.
- Insert the press and quickly push down, they pull it continuously for 15-20 seconds or until the latte it frothed to your likening.
- Pour into cup and spoon out foam and place on top. Top with whip cream, if desired and enjoy!